Storksak Poppy Black Nappy Bag
- Pre order now for dispatch on June 7 2016
- Free shipping on this product all over Australia
- The Poppy is a retro satchel style bag with a cool, structured shape that makes it perfect for keeping everything stored neatly and within reach at all times, no more rummaging around in the bottom of your handbag for lost items!
- This new Storksak style is exceptionally practical, with the option to easily convert it to a backpack with its dual function long strap, great for when you want to be hands free.
- The Poppy comes with a matching, additional FAB bag for storing food and bottles. It is fully insulated and features an elasticated strap to hold bottles upright. Its top grab handle doubles up as a handy Velcro strollerstrap, so can be used separately when you want to fit more inside the main bag.
- For parents who like everything to be organised and at their fingertips, the Poppy has got it in the bag!
- Made from tough, wipe clean quilted nylon with silver hardware
- Removable, adjustable cross-body strap with built in Strollerstraps
- Padded shoulder straps
- Wide opening zipped top
- Four internal organiser compartments
- Large internal zipped pocket for valuables
- Mobile phone pocket and six elasticated compartments inside main bag
- Two external, adjustable side pockets ideal for holding bottles upright
- Additional large external back drop-in pocket
- Features an insulated ‘buddy bag’ in matching quilted fabric
- Luxury padded changing mat in matching quilted fabric
- Signature Storksak wipe clean linings throughout
Storksak Poppy Product Video:
Dimensions: H 32cm, L 39cm, D at base 14 cm
Every Storksak bag comes with a 6 months warranty from date of purchase, which warrants against defects in materials and workmanship.
We ask that you return all defective products for our evaluation. This helps us to provide the best quality assurance to our customers. All defective items returned for warranty service will be replaced at our discretion.
*Please Note: This warranty does not cover damages caused by improper care, misuse, accidents, normal wear and tear or the natural breakdown of materials (i.e., zipper wear, Velcro wear, etc.)
If an item is damaged or faulty, please notify us by emailing us with proof of purchase details.
We will gladly replace or exchange any products, at our expense, under the following conditions :
1. The goods suffer from a manufacturing defect per the above warranty conditions
2. If the shipment sent to you is the wrong product.
We will replace or refund any faulty products and pay for the return freight, on receipt and evaluation of the goods. Please include a written documentation as to what is wrong with the goods.
If you want to exchange an item for any other reason, you will be required to pay the freight. Goods for exchange must be returned within 3 weeks of invoice/order date in original condition and packaging.
If you receive the incorrect product, please notify us immediately for exchange at our cost. Please return in its original packaging, along with the receipt.
About Storksak Baby Bags:
The Storksak has become the ‘must have' accessory for fashion savvy parents worldwide.
More of a phenomenon than a parent bag, Storksak's international success has been captured by a publicity frenzy showcasing Hollywood's A-list mums and dads sporting their everessential Saks. Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Liv Tyler and Julia Roberts are among the many celebrities that just can't leave home without their Storksaks.
So what makes the Storksak much more than a mere parent bag? Plainly, it's design genius! The Storksak breaks the mould set by the typical parent bag by mixing technology with contemporary design to produce a range of bags that are practical yet highly sophisticated. All the bags are designed exclusively in-house and are made from the finest fabrics, leathers and hardware, selected for their durability and style.
Storksak was established in 2003 with the aim of designing fashionable and functional products for parents.
Storksak creates bags that are highly functional without having to sacrifice fashion. They strive to break the mould, mixing technology with contemporary design, producing products that can be used everyday whether you have children or not. All of Storksak's bags are designed exclusively by Storksak co-owner Melanie Marshall in-house and are made from the finest fabrics and leathers, selected for their durability as well as style.
Storksak plain bags are available in a glossy nylon wipe-clean' micro-fibre fabric. Storksak bags have wipe-clean interiors with multi-functional pockets for storage. Based on traditional 'vanity-style' travel bags, Storksak aims to carve out a new standard leading the way where others will follow.