Storksak Jamie Unisex Espresso Shoulder Nappy / Diaper Bag
• In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours
• The Storksak Jamie has attained cult status since being spotted on celebrities including Brad Pitt (pictued above with his Storksak Jamie Bag) and Matt Damon.
• Storksak’s first and exclusive unisex shoulder bag is made from tough pebble cowhide leather, yet is remarkably soft to touch!
• Storksak's original unisex style, the Jamie, offers a combination of
versatility and practicality. Featuring the finest pebble textured cowhide
leather, the Jamie is a fashion statement for Mums and Dads alike.
Internally, this functional Sak boasts all the extras parents need including
two insulated side zip pockets, detachable key holder, mobile pocket, pen holders, change mat as well as many other internal organisational pockets and compartments. Wipe-clean lining and an adjustable shoulder strap, designed to fit most laptops, ideal for traveling and working parents!
• Unisex bag with plenty of storage pockets and it’s even spacious enough to carry most laptops
• Padded changing mat and adjustable webbed shoulder strap
• Tough Pebble Cowhide leather and wipe clean interior
• Two side thermoinsulated bottle compartments - will keep fluids warm or cold for up to 5 hours
• Detachable key-ring clip, mobile pocket and multi internal compartments
• Large back magnetic pocket
• As leather is a natural product colour may vary slightly
Color: Espresso Full cowhide leather
Every Storksak bag comes with a 6 months warranty from date of purchase, which warrants against defects in materials and workmanship.
We ask that you return all defective products for our evaluation. This helps us to provide the best quality assurance to our customers. All defective items returned for warranty service will be replaced at our discretion.
*Please Note: This warranty does not cover damages caused by improper care, misuse, accidents, normal wear and tear or the natural breakdown of materials (i.e., zipper wear, Velcro wear, etc.)
If an item is damaged or faulty, please notify us by emailing us with proof of purchase details.
We will gladly replace or exchange any products, at our expense, under the following conditions :
1. The goods suffer from a manufacturing defect per the above warranty conditions
2. If the shipment sent to you is the wrong product.
We will replace or refund any faulty products and pay for the return freight, on receipt and evaluation of the goods. Please include a written documentation as to what is wrong with the goods.
If you want to exchange an item for any other reason, you will be required to pay the freight. Goods for exchange must be returned within 3 weeks of invoice/order date in original condition and packaging.
If you receive the incorrect product, please notify us immediately for exchange at our cost. Please return in its original packaging, along with the receipt.
Polish leather every 3 months with an approved leather cream to ensure the natural finish and luster is maintained and the life span of your leather bag is extended.
Use a soft, dry cloth to clean your bag (never use soap, solvents or stain remover). Fresh food stains can be removed with a damp cloth (do not rub the leather).
About Storksak Baby Bags:
The Storksak has become the ‘must have’ accessory for fashion savvy parents worldwide.
More of a phenomenon than a parent bag, Storksak’s international success has been captured by a publicity frenzy showcasing Hollywood’s A-list mums and dads sporting their everessential Saks. Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Liv Tyler and Julia Roberts are among the many celebrities that just can’t leave home without their Storksaks.
So what makes the Storksak much more than a mere parent bag? Plainly, it’s design genius! The Storksak breaks the mould set by the typical parent bag by mixing technology with contemporary design to produce a range of bags that are practical yet highly sophisticated. All the bags are designed exclusively in-house and are made from the finest fabrics, leathers and hardware, selected for their durability and style.
Storksak was established in 2003 with the aim of designing fashionable and functional products for parents.
Storksak creates bags that are highly functional without having to sacrifice fashion. They strive to break the mould, mixing technology with contemporary design, producing products that can be used everyday whether you have children or not. All of Storksak's bags are designed exclusively by Storksak co-owner Melanie Marshall in-house and are made from the finest fabrics and leathers, selected for their durability as well as style.
Storksak plain bags are available in a glossy nylon wipe-clean' micro-fibre fabric. Storksak bags have wipe-clean interiors with multi-functional pockets for storage. Based on traditional 'vanity-style' travel bags, Storksak aims to carve out a new standard leading the way where others will follow.