Petunia Pickle Bottom Statement Satchel - Electric Citrus Nappy Bag
- Pre order now for dispatch on June 7 2016
A chic diaper bag with a modern, structured silhouette, spacious interior, dual handles and a removable cross-body strap.
- Secure zippered closure opens to large, well-organized main space
- Interior includes 2 bottle pockets, 1 small pocket and 1 larger pocket for diaper changing essentials
- Front pocket with magnet close
- Water-resistant lining, brushed metal hardware and protective feet
- Easy-to-clean, PVC-free glazed cotton canvas exterior
- Vegan leather shoulder straps and trim
- Removable, washable changing pad and monogrammed wipes case included
- Attaches easily to most strollers with Valet Stroller Clips® (sold separately)
- Two ways to carry: Over the shoulder and messenger-style using included adjustable, removable long strap
• Statement Satchel: 10” h x 15” w x 6.5” d
• Shoulder Strap Drop: 9”
• Weight: 1.7 lbs.
Color: Electric Citrus
• Onyx and eggshell patterned geo design with honey-colored vegan leather handles and trim, onyx long strap and taupe water-resistant lining.
• Glazed fabric care: Wipe clean exterior and spot clean lining with damp cloth.
About Petunia Pickle Bottom
More than three little words, Petunia Pickle Bottom is a lifestyle-a different way of looking at the world. And perhaps nowhere else is that difference more distinct, unique or decidedly fashionable than in the Petunia products themselves. A perennial exhibit of bold lines, daring colors and darling designer details, Petunia Pickle Bottom was created for the steadfast sophisticate inside every woman. Silk brocades, hand-woven tweeds, plush chenilles, intricate cut velvets, and exquisitely detailed embroidery-every one a Petunia hallmark, and every one an expression of motherhood's myriad facets.
Born out of a desire to bring style and sophistication to the world of modern parenting, Petunia Pickle Bottom was founded in 2000 by a trio of people who pay homage to the chic mommy who makes a statement without saying a word. Plucking the name from childhood (the head designer's father coined the phrase when she was a little one) Petunia Pickle Bottom has become more than a silly sentimental name, it has become the brand to have.
It is indeed a "collectable" collection of chic baby accessories that are meticulously designed for uncompromising quality busy moms deserve.