Pacapod Classic Mirano - Tan
• Pre order now for dispatch on June 7 2016
The Mary Poppins of nappy bags. The PacaPod Mirano bag has taken its inspiration from Riviera chic and has a stylish mix of natural fabrics and soft leather, with fashionable buckle details to create a truly iconic silhouette.
45cm x 36cm x 20cm
Shoulder Strap Length:
107cm (fully extended)
32 Ltr outer bag + 12 Ltr Pods = 44 ltr total
- Mirano is a baby changing bag, cool bag and nappy bag styled as a tote all rolled into one.
- All bags come as a 3-in-1 organising system, with changer pod, feeder pod and changing mat included in your purchase
- Across Body Strap, Pram Attachment Straps
- Inner cargo hold, which stores the unique feeder and changer pods keeps hygienically separate. Remove pods and can use bag on it's own, most lap tops fit inside cargo area
- 3 parent pockets, one with key fob and mobile dividing pockets, one top pocket full length of bag
- Wipe clean inner and phthalates free, tested to EC & BS food standards
- Durable Cotton matte coated canvas with hardwearing wipe clean finish.
- Pebble leather trims.
- Chunky silver hardwear and ribbon labels.
- Clutch style two tone webbing handle. Padded baby changing mat.
Jacqueline Waggett, Creator of PacaPod…Clothing designer and mum of two small girls, drew on her own experiences to design the unique 3-in-1 baby organising system bag.
"As a mum when I need something I want to reach it quickly, easily and with a degree of confidence. That may sound pretty obvious but how many times have you rooted around a bag looking for the elusive wipes or a nappy bag only to be confronted with a half eaten sandwich, Flopsy bunny and handful of raisins? Life’s busy enough with the kids and when everything’s in place it means that we as a family are free to go and do the things we want. It can be something as simple as a trip to the park, playground or more adventurous travels to far-flung places but knowing that I’m organised is one less thing to worry about.
Being free to do the things I love with the one’s I love is something I wouldn’t change for the world, time is precious – we don’t get it back”
But it wasn’t just becoming a mum that gave her the spark to design her own baby changing bag. Having spent fifteen years designing outdoor clothing, which had to be comfortable and practical even in extreme weather conditions, Jacqueline took time cycling around the world with all her possessions stored in two bicycle panniers. As you can imagine, her eye for design – combined with the tips she learned for travelling light and being organised – came in handy when she came to realise that there was a gap in the market for great-looking and practical baby bags.
Jacqueline had been disappointed with many of the baby bags on offer to new parents: often, a lack of different compartments meant that things were difficult to find and many of the design options were not ideal if Dad wants to take the baby out. With a little imagination and business sense – and a few focus groups with other new mums – Jacqueline launched PacaPod at Harrogate Nursery Trade Show in 2008. Since then it has been enthusiastically snapped up by busy parents, celebrities such as Alesha Dixon, Jo Whiley and Ben Fogle and major nursery retailers including John Lewis & Mothercare & JoJo Maman Bebe across the UK.
Delighted with the success of PacaPod in the UK, the growing team (of predominantly working mums) are developing new products all the time and looking to overseas markets to make PacaPod available to parents across the globe to help make the experience of being out and about as a parent a little easier.