Ergo Baby Organic Front Pouch for Ergo Baby Carrier - Chocolate
• In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours
• Please rest assured that we are proudly authorised Australian Stockists of Ergo Baby Carriers. Whilst their are counterfeits of this product on the market, they do not compare to the quality of the genuine Ergo Baby Carriers, as they are made of inferior parts.
• Take advantage of our free postage offer on all Ergobaby products and order this and any other Ergobaby carriers or accessories (such as front pouches, weather covers, infant inserts and suck pads) and receive free postage all over Australia (as long as your order total exceeds $99).
• This accessory has tremendous versatility. Velcro attaches the pouch around the waist belt when the ERGO baby carrier is worn on the front, back or hip. It comes with a shoulder strap so you can carry your personals with you even when you are not using the baby carrier. A wallet, checkbook, cell phone, sunglasses, keys, a small notebook, pen, passport, and tickets are types of items that will fit in the pouch.
• Please note that the Organic Chocolate Front Pouch is only shown in photo above on far left. Other photos are used for display purposes only to show how the front pouch may be used.
Ergobaby Organic Front Pouch Features:
• Velcro attaches the pouch around the waist belt of the ERGO baby carrier
• Dimensions are 7" (18cm) long by 5" (13cm) high by 3" (8cm) deep
• 12 ounce 100% cotton canvas with nylon lining
• Zipper pocket in main pouch
• Two exterior pockets, one with zipper closure with interior key chain hook
• Adjustable shoulder strap
• Machine washable - cold, gentle cycles, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat
Organic Cotton, Good for You, Good for Nature
Why Buy Organic?
Organic cotton is produced without the use of harsh chemicals. Instead natural fertilizers, compost and the use of natural pest control have helped make the growing of organic cotton a viable enterprise.
The benefit of producing cotton organically, to the consumer, especially our babies, is the softness and quality that only organic cotton can provide. This is one of the top reasons people choose organic cotton for their delicate baby's skin.
Our New 100% Organic Cotton Carriers (including the linings, Infant Inserts and Accessories*) are certified by the Control Union Certifications (formerly Skal International) in the Netherlands. CU is an independent, internationally operating organization that carries out inspections and issues certificates for sustainable production methods.
CU is accredited to carry out inspection and certification services according to the:
• EU organic requirements (EEC Regulation 2092/91)
• USA organic requirements
• National Organic Program (NOP) of the USDA
• Japanese organic requirements
When you buy Organic, you can be sure that the fabric came from partnership with Mother Earth.
*with the exception of the nylon lining in the front pouch
About Ergo Baby:
ERGObaby is a family owned and operated company located on Maui, Hawaii. Since 2003, we have been providing parents with the most thoughtful, highest quality, and most innovative babywearing products and accessories found on the market. It is our mission to educate parents about attachment parenting, babywearing, and related topics, to improve the way our next generations of babies are introduced into the world.
We are committed to excellent customer service, including immediate order response and friendly support of product use. We market the ERGObaby LifeStyle globally and have created an efficient team that is dedicated to reliability and serving our customers with integrity and a positive spirit.
The ERGO Baby Carrier was initially developed out of a personal need when Karin Frost, our owner and designer, had her son in 2001 and created a carrier for him. With help and feedback from other parents, the ERGObaby design was born. Word of mouth has expanded this single carrier design into a globally recognized family of baby carriers and accessories.
More and more parents want to be physically active and productive during the early stages of their child's growth. Wearing their baby supports this need. Research on babywearing has also observed great benefits to the child. The ERGObaby carrier holds the baby safely and closely to the parent's body, and provides the parent with the desired mobility. It also builds parent's awareness of their child’s needs.
Karin's focus now is Research and Development and she is constantly expanding the product line. She welcomes customer comments and input. We receive many testimonials about the life changing stories parents have experienced with the ERGObaby Carrier. We value our customers, and respond to every enquiry we receive.