Diaper Dude Camouflage Original Messenger Nappy Bag
• In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours
• A diaper bag that dad won't shy away from! Specially designed for hip dads (and mums!), this cool sack has sporty messenger styling and lots of handy features for on-the-go parents.
• Stroller Strap
• Durable polyester stands up to everyday use.
• Ergonomic, across-the-chest design is super comfy and saves your shoulders.
• Wide, adjustable strap has padded panel and clips open and closed for easy on-and-off.
• Padded back for extra comfort against your body.
• Three exterior zip-closed pockets are perfect for wipes, bibs, food and more.
• Elasticized bottle pocket is easy to reach.
• Removable, on-strap cell phone pouch.
• Large inner compartment with zip-closed pocket and special pouch for diapers.
• Interior key clip for keys and more.
• Padded changing pad included.
• Two large elasticized slots in back.
Care Instructions: Spot clean.
Size: 16 inches wide by 14 inches tall (40.6cm wide x 35.6cm tall)
Color: Green Camo
Video: Click on the video screenshot below to view a video demo of this bag:
About Diaper Dude:
Diaper Dude is a lifestyle and a Brand that was born from the idea that fatherhood doesn’t have to be complicated or un-cool.
Created by Chris Pegula, Diaper Dude is a movement that began after the birth of the first of his three children by turning feminine-style diaper bags into ones that dads would want to carry.
Pegula noticed that most diaper bags and accessories sold at retail stores were designed with women’s sense of style in mind. Instead of carrying his baby-stuff around in a gym bag or backpack, Pegula created The Diaper Dude for dads.
By merging hip styles with functionality, The Diaper Dude appeals to image-conscience men everywhere looking for ease of use.
With the Diaper Dude, Dads can easily access the essentials: nappies, bottles, clothes or wipes and toys without taking off the bag! As today’s dads are more involved than ever, Diaper Dude provides a user-friendly approach to making the life of parents easier.
Famous Dads of today using Diaper Dude bags are: Brad Pitt, David Arquette, Matthew Broderick, Ben Stiller, Patrick Dempsey and more.
Whilst many Diaper Dudes are designed with Dads in mind, many of them may be considered as "unisex".
The Diaper Dude range is constantly growing to suit consumer needs, and now includes a large range of Diaper Diva bags, suitable for women.